A long while ago, Lee was a guest on Social Blend, and after recording, he and I stayed on the call for hours. It was one of the most stimulating and interesting conversations ever.
Then a while back, Lee released the conclusion for his War comic saga depicting the great internet war between Reddit and Digg. We had him on the show again to discuss the comic.
But it happened again. Post-show, Lee and I were on the line for at least 4 hours - discussing a whole range of issues and ideals; an especially interesting conversation.
We decided to turn this experience into a podcast. No show notes. No ideas as to where we're going. Each week, we jump on a call and hit record. We have no idea how it's going to turn out, but essentially it will be a raw, honest conversation, with me also facilitating the discussion to get some of Lee's profound and intelligent ideas across to people.
What are some of things we'll probably discuss? A whole range of things. Judging by our previous conversations: the development of cultural phenomena in social media, history, philosophy, ideologies, books you should probably check out, movies you've probably never heard of - and the odd mention of Star Wars, pop culture, and music.
The first show is to be recorded tonight, and will be posted here tomorrow, Tuesday, March 13.
- The Return of Disquisition: Devastation in 3D
- We The Machinists…
- The Twelfth Disquisition: 210 Reasons for the decline of the Digg Empire
- The Eleventh Disquisition: Mastignition
- » The Best of Social Blend 2012 - The BlendoveR Podcast on ReanimateDIGG
- Social Blend » Blog Archive » The Best of Social Blend 2012 on ReanimateDIGG
- Harris on The Return of Disquisition: Devastation in 3D
- Betty on The Return of Disquisition: Devastation in 3D
- Social Blend » Blog Archive » Social Blend 210: Is Digg v1 an Olympic Fail? on ReanimateDIGG